This print is dedicated to my Shar Pei, Lola Bear Balboa. She's my side kick and brand ambassador around our Philadelphia neighborhood and wherever else she travels. There's no way she'd put up with a tutu or ballet slippers, but she gracefully stands on two feet for treats and to get a better vantage point on the local squirrels. She's a good dancer when she wants to be.
Print features Chinese Shar Pei dogs with pink tutus and ballet slippers. There's a hand drawn ballet shoe sketch print in the background.
Designed by Angela Denby on September 15, 2017.
Designed, printed, sewn, and shipped in the USA! 🇺🇸
• Fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Medium/raised elastic waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn
|2T (1-2YR)||4T (2-3YR)||5 (3-4YR)||6 (5-6YR)||6X (6-7YR)|
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||37 ¾||40 ⅞||44||47 ¼|
|Legging length (inches)||17||19 ½||23||26 ¼||28 ½|